Robomow Help Center Type your question Or Choose a category to find the help you need
Support procedures for RC/MC family of products
- ★ The robot does not enter the Base Station properly.
- ★ Problems in Winter Charging mode. What could be the reason?
- ★ The robot does not auto-depart from its base station.
- The robot stops with a "Cross Outside" (E2) message
- The robot changes direction with no visible reason
- Robomow do not finish to cut my lawn (Main & Sub Zones). What should I do?
- Robomow stops with no message / does not wake up. What could be the reason?
- The mowing time is very short (Short Run Time). What should I do?
- The robot stops with a "Stuck in Place" message.
- Poor quality of cut and damage to the lawn. What is the reason for this?
- (E5) Check blade / Cutting height message
- The LCD is blank and will not turn on, no matter what button I press. What should I do?
- My remote control does not operate the robot.
- Can I have a GSM module on my robot?
- Can my robot get the latest software version?
- The Robot found on the Base Station with Failure 67
- Noises from various places in the robot. What should I do?
- The robot stops with a "No Wire Signal" (E3) message.
- How can I find disconnections in the wire installation loop?
- The robot continues to mow, even though there is heavy rain.
- The robot leaves many patches of uncut grass on the lawn.
- Why is my robot running around without mowing?