Examine the cutting blade for any damage periodically.
• Use only a sharp blade. Replace a damaged blade.
• Replace the blade once a year between seasons.
CAUTION!ALWAYS TURN THE SAFETY SWITCH OFF BEFORE SERVICING BLADE!
After switching Robomow on, always reset the current day and time. Failure to do so may result in non-intentional operating times of your Robomow.
Sharpening is not allowed, since it may create unbalance.
To remove the blade:
- Insert the clamp side of the Blade Removal Tool into the
open slits beside the locking tabs on either side of the blade.
- Turn the Blade Removal Tool slightly so that the clamp
resides on top of the locking tabs on either side.
- Squeeze the handle of the Blade Removal Tool. The locking
tabs on each side of the blade will be pressed.
- Pull the blade assembly off, away from the mower
- When reinstalling the blade, line up the mating splines and push until a firm click is heard, indicating a proper seating of the blade onto the shaft.