Robomow Alexa skill allows you to give voice commands to your Robomow using an Amazon Echo device.
- Requires UDP GSM module or RoboConnect (+)
- Requires Robomow RX or Robomow RC/RS from 2018+ configuration
How to get started:
- Create your Robomow account using MyRobomow or Robomow App. Supply the serial number of the robot you're going to operate using the Alexa skill
- Get you Alexa device. Navigate to alexa.amazon.com and create your amazon account
- Select language (English UK, English US or German) and follow the instructions to setup your Alexa device (including connecting it to a WiFi network).
- Navigate to Skills -> search for "Robomow" skill there:
- Click on the skill and press 'Enable' button to enable the skill. You will be asked to link the skill with a Robomow account. Note! - the account linking window may be automatically blocked by your browser. Allow popups from this site, press "Disable Skill" and then try to enable it again. This time a new browser window with the account linking interface should open:
- Use your MyRobomow account credentials (see item #2 above) to link the skill to Robomow account. Press 'Login' button. Your Amazon Echo device is now ready to operate the mower.
- Make sure your Robomow mower is ready (docking in the base, mowing or idle in the lawn).
- Try the Alexa commands from the table below:
Please note: The feature is not available in every country. You need to check with your amazon account.
Article is closed for comments.