Ordinary and typical RK maintenance would include the following:
- Keep the mowing deck and blades area clean of dried/caked mulched grass, debris, toys etc.
- Make sure the blades are sharp – replace if getting dull or damaged
- Keep the drive wheels and front wheel clean of debris, toys, mulched grass and any accumulated dirt
- Keep the base station and mower’s charging plates clean\corrosion free. If necessary use soft sand paper to clean the plates but do not use water.
- Keep the base station clean and remove toys\debris\fruits\branches Etc. from lawn